This web site is intended for the exclusive use of the professional pool tradesman. Possession of the information found on this site or in our Master Catalog/Dealer Price List does not necessarily entitle the holder to purchase from Chem Quip, Inc. We reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone.
Please order by catalog number or full item description as shown in this catalog. When ordering special or custom merchandise, please supply us with sufficient information to properly fill your order. Such orders are not returnable and are in some cases non-cancelable by the manufacturer, and may be subject to a 100% non-refundable deposit before the order can be placed. Backordered merchandise delivered on our trucks will automatically be shipped unless otherwise directed. Backorders requiring additional freight charges will automatically be cancelled.
Chem Quip, Inc. only sells wholesale, direct to businesses engaged in resale and/or the manufacturer of swimming pool equipment and supplies. Chem Quip, Inc. reserves the right to refuse sales to anyone and refuse any order that is the result of a clerical error or an error in quote. If you wish to make purchases of products or services described, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to a copy of your business license, credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to Chem Quip, Inc. will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges relating to your purchases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon completion of an account application and after approval from our Credit Department, there are normally three methods of payment: Standard, COD & Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa & American Express). Our standard sale terms are Net 30 Days. Past due accounts are not entitled to any discounts. Any amounts not paid according to terms will bear interest thereafter at 18% per annum, or 1.5% monthly; this will include any outstanding unpaid balance. Any and all additional cost for collection, including mediation and/or legal costs as well as any disputed Credit Card charges are the obligation of the customer. All orders are COD until credit has been approved. A charge of $25.00 per check will be charged on all bank return items. This will include NSF and/or uncollectable checks. Sales tax is charged on all products unless the customer provides an updated exemption certificate or where sales tax is not applicable.
Unless otherwise noted or specified prior to shipment, all orders are subject to sales tax as may apply until a tax exempt certificate is filed with our office. Suggested list prices are only a guide and are not necessarily the manufacturers suggested list prices. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
PRICING AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- All prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items may be mis-priced.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, technical error, or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Chem Quip, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price if you so wish.
- While we make every attempt to verify prices before charging your account/credit card, Chem Quip, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mis-priced product whether or not the order has been confirmed and your account/credit card charged. If your account/credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Chem Quip, Inc. shall immediately issue a credit to your account/credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
The advertisement of any product on this site or in this catalog does not constitute an offer to sell. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Chem Quip, Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order.
All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
DELIVERY AND FREIGHT POLICY
We offer free delivery to our customer's place of business within our delivery areas with a minimum order of $100.00 (excluding the price of any liquid chlorine or acid). When jobsite deliveries are requested, Chem Quip, Inc. requires a signature upon receipt of merchandise. In the event that all parties agree in writing that a signature cannot be obtained and the merchandise is to be left unattended, Chem Quip will assume no liability for any missing merchandise.
All shipments made by common carriers are at the buyer’s risk. Our responsibility for such merchandise ceases with receipt of the bill of lading from the common carrier. All shipments must be inspected at the time of delivery and claims for loss and/or damage must be made to the carrier. Some items (including but not limited to liquid chlorine) cannot be shipped via common carrier under any circumstances.
Any order requested to be shipped to a location other than the customer's normal delivery location (such as freight forwarders or airports) is subject to an additional charge.
All products sold by Chem Quip, Inc. are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, by Chem Quip, Inc. No dealer, agent or employee of Chem Quip, Inc. is authorized to make any promise, representation, guarantee or warranty other than as stated by the manufacturer.
Chem Quip, Inc. is not responsible for the cost of labor, transportation or other consequential charges, losses or damages incurred by the buyer as so stipulated by the manufacturer's warranty. We will endeavor to work with our customers and manufacturers to facilitate handling warranty problems, however, the ultimate responsibility for resolving warranty problems rests solely with the manufacturer.
All customers assume responsibility for the proper installation and technical specifications of products purchased from Chem Quip, Inc.
The date of purchase and invoice number must accompany the returned goods and other required information as noted on the appropriate return authorization forms. Obsolete, discontinued, special order, unsaleable or out of current design merchandise is not subject to return. The return of goods back to Chem Quip, Inc. is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Merchandise Returned Within 60 Days From Date of Purchase - If accompanied by proof of purchase (a Chem Quip receipt/invoice) and in new saleable condition, you will receive a full credit or refund, depending on original method of payment.
- Merchandise Returned After 60 Days From Date of Purchase- If accompanied by proof of purchase (a Chem Quip receipt/invoice) and in new saleable condition, a 20% restocking fee will apply to your credit/refund.
- Merchandise Returned Without Proof of Purchase- Saleable merchandise returned for credit without proof of purchase (no receipt/invoice) will have a minimum of a 30% restocking fee applied to your credit/refund.
- Stock Merchandise Out of the Original Box or After 180 Days from Date of Purchase - Merchandise that is returned out of the original box or packaging or returned after 180 days from date of purchase and in new saleable condition, a 50% restocking fee will apply to your credit/refund.
- Bagged Goods Merchandise - Bagged goods such as Diatomaceous Earth (DE), Sand, Soda Ash, etc. must be in new saleable condition and returned within 5 business days from date of purchase.
- Special Ordered Merchandise - Special Ordered Merchandise is NOT RETURNABLE.